A mobile-friendly website
can give you a competitive advantage, and help grow your customer base.
Only 26% of small businesses have a mobile-friendly website, according to a report from Web.com. Instead of turning off visitors on mobile devices, welcoming them with a mobile-friendly website can turn them into customers. Learn how your website can be made mobile-friendly: Get more information
Mobile-friendly sites turn users into customers
- When they visited a mobile-friendly site, 74% of people say they’re more likely to return to that site in the future
- 67% of mobile users say that when they visit a mobile-friendly site, they’re more likely to buy a site’s product or service.”
People on smartphones go from site to site until they find a mobile-friendly site that works for them. So, make sure to be among the first in your business niche to upgrade your website!
- 61% of users said that if they didn’t find what they were looking for right away on a mobile site, they’d quickly move on to another site
- 79% of people who don’t like what they find on one site will go back and search for another site
- 50% of people said that even if they like a business, they will use them less often if the website isn’t mobile-friendly
Source: Google | Think Insights.
Dave Read of ReadWebco, a web designer in the Berkshires, can get you a competitive advantage with a mobile-friendly website that converts web searchers to in-store purchasers. If you’re interested in learning more about the importance of having an up-to-date website, we’d be happy to consult with you at your convenience: contact us.